It was quite a spur of the moment purchase to be honest. I’ve always been looking at hi-resolution portable audio players and assumed that the one I’d eventually get would be one by Fiio.
Earlier this year, Sony announced a range of new portable audio players aimed at audiophiles including the gold NW-WM1Z (£2500, anyone?) as well as the much more affordable NW-A35. It’s at this point I have to say that Sony’s product naming conventions are terrible.
The second episode of the Matt Keil Podcast. In this episode:
– Reaction to last episode’s Sony Music story
– Apple iBooks Textbooks and iBooks Author from a Teacher’s perspective
– Review of HardWire HT-6 App for iPad
As you may have heard from the last Episode of the Matt Keil Podcast, my band Le Monnier found ourselves in a dispute with Sony Music over rights to a song we uploaded to YouTube.
We think Sony may have been making money out of our music by falsely claiming one of our songs as their own. Are they doing this to other bands? We hope not. After Sony finally removed their claim to one of our videos, I posted this blog video on the band’s YouTube channel.
The first episode of the Matt Keil Podcast. In this episode:
– Are record labels using YouTube to make money out of unsigned bands?
– CD Baby increase their prices by $10 – Are they still worth it?
– Review of Notion app for iPad